Tuesday, May 30, 2023

the story of my life

 My Life  

 childhood

       I was born in Granit City IL in 1973 of March we moved around a lot and even lived in  

St. Louis for a bit as well in 1978 we moved out to Calif do to my health I was born  

cleft palate and all so had asthma for most of my childhood, in 1979 we were living in  

Sebastopol Calif. My mother was witnessed to and was found by friends doing door-to-door  

Work she told them that we had to move and did not have time to listen to what they had to  

Say, a few days later the sister came back and ask if she found a place mom said no.  

That is when they told her a sister needed a roommate. We lived with Dorthy Flory for about a year and yes, she studies with mom.   

 

      In 1980 we moved to Santa Rosa Calif and moved into the North congregation and a sort of time  

Later we became Piner CreekWhere I met and became friends with the Walkers and Fox‘s  

Family’s.   

 

        As a kid, I had a very overactive imagination I loved to put together models of plans and  

Cars together. I even had a few Star Trek models as well, I had taken the extra bed and bed frame  

And made an enterprise out of it. With a bridge, and different decks for crew quarters and  

An engineering area. a friend took me to see Stat Trek 2 and I love it and later found out they had a TV series I was hook I was a fan


Due to being sick most of my childhood, I played by myself and grew to like being alone. When I would play, it sounded like I was playing with other kids, but I was not. When friends came to visit, they often asked my mother who I was playing with, and when Mom would say no one, they would often walk upstairs and look and, to their surprise, only see me playing.


after we moved to our new apartment in Santa Rosa Mom got a babysitter who molested me. I was an angry child when mom found out and stopped it. future babysitters would have a hard time with me since I would forget to go over there to their house or I was just mean to them. my friends saw that I was angry and had a temper I would only later realize that they, my first babysitters were preteens themself and should not have been babysitting I had a lot of surgeries most of them were on my ears due to the doctor poking a whole in my ear drum, I lost a lot of my hearing I cant hear low and high tones or if there are a lot of people around cant hear some talking to me. even now I still have problems with my hearing. I all so had surgeries on my tear ducts do to them making to many tears overnight. Mom would take a warm cloth over my eyes in tell I could see


Dorthy has introduced Marie to my mother for a house cleaning job we just moved into our new apartment we had 0 furniture so Marie gave mom some and let her work it off I became good friends with her kids at the time we didn't know that Marie was into the ouija board and stuff for years we had problems with the demons in tell we got read of everything she had given us one of the things she gave us was a small TV it end up in my room and many times I would watch TV in my room some times even when I was growned to my room


Marie hung out with a very bad group of people. one of them started to like my mom and they dated for a short time this is where my memories are more shader I was about 7 or 8 at the time

Marie picked me up and we drove somewhere and she dropped me off with the man mom was dating I was nervous and afraid. but what I do remember is there were a lot of adults and they had guns and some explosives, I also remember using them and hearing a lot of people and maybe killing someone, and later after Maire picked me up and shortly after I went to court, my mean temper even got me in trouble in court, I was called hostel and was not nice to them. later I found out that Maire had guns to. I would have to admit that I felt a sense of power over grownups


I took the gun that Marie had and used it at Denny's and the Plaza Mall and even shot some walking to the mall

I even started fighting CPS I did know if they were waiting for me at Maire's house or if they were following me but it always ended up me shooting them


later CPS started coming to my house and i again started to fight and even try to take their guns away from them i remember seeing bullets in the selling of my home. and even the police came.

i remember being kidnapped and escaping and later a man and woman showed up at my house she was very afraid Mom and the man talked and Mom was crying a lot and even said this my son

i vaguely overheard him say i killed someone and hurt a lot of people.


i started to love being violent and had no respect for human life I now understand 2 things first what the DA was saying about defending yourself and enjoying hurting someone and that there was a difference and why Jehovah hates those who love violence, today i still struggle with empathy and sympathy


My Mother

she was sick a lot when I was born the Doctor had broken her urethra it would be years before it was fixed she

was in a lot of pain even more so when she used the bathroom, in the 80s she had a hysterectomy, and she was

diabetic. she had early dementia she would forget conversations, and would call her job every day sometimes 2 or 3 times to find out what time she was going in. and she slept a lot. i remember a few times she was diabetic coma is the only I can describe it as she got older dementia got worse she would not fill out paperwork to lower rent or if she lost a paycheck, she must have lost about 10,000 in payroll checks over the years


Some other things I did as a kid  I jumped off a roof and a tree, at a friend's home when I was 8 and loved it.

Mom and I went to a few theme parks at one of them I was almost killed I was to short for the ride and was allowed on and if Mom had not looked over I would have flown out of the ride mom hand grabbed my leg and put me back in my set I had a hand print on my leg for a few days. was about 9 when I got sick and had to go to the hospital  Mom was driving so fast that a police officer pulled us over and before Mom could tell him what was going on, I leaned out the window and threw up all over him, all he could say was go just go

. 

      I had a mean temper as a kid and got in trouble with the law a lot, it is still amazing  

To me that Jeh. Took this hot-tempered little kid and calmed me down.  

     I had never known what being healthy was as a kid, I had 22 surgeries before I was 6 years old 

My scriptures Isaiah 33:24 and Ps 41: 3 even today there my Favret, due to me getting sick a lot  

 Mom had her way of telling the weather would be she often just looked out the window or door and there and decided it was raining so most of the year I ended  

I wore a rainsuit to school, even when it was not raining. Mom loved plaid pants and shirts, so I often wore them to school and meetings as well.  

 

My school years  

Growing up I had a hard time learning I was slow and had a hard time reading writing and remembering what I Had just learned, some times mom and I would be up to 1 or 2 am as she tried to help me understand my homework. do to me being slow, the school {teacher and students} made fun of me a lot and I was bullied by both a lot. the teacher would tell me that stupid kid didn't get school supplies like the other kids . she I was worthless and would not let me share what I did for the weekend or summer. i finally snapped back and very meanly told her to mind her business and she would I also struggle with pride and self-esteem and to this day I struggle with it  



Spent most of the time in the principal's office and would get lost in my imagination. at lunchtime, other kids would take my lunch  Right in front of the teachers they would not only do nothing but blame me for giving my lunch to them

 

When I complained about it, so. One summer I bought prune juice and got use to drinking it  

Time, I started school I had gotten use to drinking a whole bottle of prune juice in one setting  

One of the kids came up to me and took my lunch I had mix some prune juice and laxative in my  

Thermos, then as far the sandwich I had cut up some prunes and put in the sandwich

 

 The next day the teachers were waiting for me they grabbed me and pulled me to the kitchen  

Where they had a bottle of prune juice waiting for me, before they could pour it into the glass, I grabbed the bottle and drank the whole bottle of prune juice to their surprise then I told them I drink it all the time  And left to go eatMom tried to help but because of my poor memory, she could not help because I could not remember who did what or what had happened.


My mom tried to get different babysitters for me, but I would forget to go over to their homes where they lived, it was only due to Sharon Walker picking me up at the school with her kids and later becoming my babysitter, Larry helping a lot to with my reading and sparked my interest in Tech

looking back it. it was the best that could happen, I think the boys felt that I was taking their dad away

Im glad he caught it and put them at ease


One time I had got so sick that mom took me to the hospital on the was a police officer pulled mom over I leaned out of the window and threw up on him. All over him, all he could say just go just go.  

 

 in the apt. We lived in we had Roaches really bad we would see them in the daytime and they would get into are food in the Refrigerator about every 8 months the Apartment complex management would have an Exterminator come in and 8 months later they were back, one year mom Exterminator bombs and had management come in with their Exterminator the day before and I turn on the heater and for 5 days that we were gone the house-baked we never saw a Roaches after that I was told latter I could have blown the Apartment up 


In 1983 mom got me evaluated in San Francisco they told mom I had dyslexia and poor working memory. Being traumatized as a child did not help, to this day I struggle with reading and writing. 

And with remembering stuff as well. one of the questions that mom was ask is how much Family was involved in my life. she replied they will have nothing to do with him


I even had mic duty after I was Bapt., they had to stop using me do to me having a tough time remembering names after some time I started back up as a mic runner. And I have always had low self-esteem and pride of myself  



At an assembly in 2018 I was taking notes and left my notebook open and left as I came back 2 sisters Where walking by and one said oh.. Look a toddler is trying to take note how cute.  


 As a kid I all so had a mean temper in I ended up killing someone, my temper got me into trouble with the law a lot, and had a love of violence. I was about 9 years old when last time I was in court for something I had done, many may not remember the shooting at Denny’s next to Coddingtown I was responsible for that and a few shootings at the plaza  


i understand now what the DA was saying. “There a fine line between self-defense and acting out in 

Violence. i got into my fair share of fights the more the better I liked it, once there were 4 kids I took 3 of them on at one time and threw a knife at the 4th kid and yes I carry one with at all times

I even pulled it out on a grown man at the plaza I would have stable him if the police had not gotten there that was also where I started talking to myself as well at first it was a coping mechanism later in life I became myself best friend


then there was my other buddy I didn't go to Andy very much but we had a great time we did get together I was the sports kid I knew nothing of it one time we played a sports video game and had no idea what i was doing and i won the game a good laugh he would get married and move out of the area miss the kid and his Mother and father. His mom started cutting my hair after I came over over after a barber had just cut it and rest it up


there was my other buddy James who got along most of the time his Mother had bipolar

his mom would often compliment me in front of him and my Mother, mom never put a stop to i think with everything going she needed to hear there was some good in her Son, i know this made James jealous and upset. when we played he always had to win and when we went anywhere with the Walkers i ended up using my money to. One summer before I started Jr. high the 4 of us were walking from my home to friends, James kicked a rock and the adult saw and jumped in his face, James said he was sorry and we tried to move on but he would not let us, I felt rage come over me and jumped in took him off and gave him a look that I wanted to fight, he backed off. years later his mom would tell me I was very hard on people she would all tell me that James was very intimidating


teen years


throw Jr. high I kept to myself, I when I did get into a fight. i would throw something I said or did

I even threw up on a bully but for the most part Jr. high I started to come down good friend Aaron Walker kept after me about meetings, conventions, and assemblies, when I was 14 i grew a mustache I look older and thought that was cool, i even fold a few bounty hunters who walks up and tried to

kidnap me i fight back the sec. time the police were called and the officer had a hard time believing i was 14 intell i should her my school ID


i had going to the plaza i would get accused of theft, i when didn't take anything even as a child i had that problem by this time I had forgotten about my childhood and what happened.


my first Job was at Jack in Box My mom and all my friends called me Bobby, so I was taken aback with disbelief when mom said that was not my name. Fool named Robert A Thomas JR. 

my forgetfulness showed up any time i would for get to do something that was asked or i would forget to clock in or out of work. so they let go.

i was16 and on was home, as usual, i was talking to myself and some guy punched me someone called the police and he and the officer had a hard time believing i was 16 i wondered what had happened to him as i had left the scene and started slowly to make the truth my own. I was 16 when I decided to Work on my baptism dedication i remember the 4 of us talking about in Walker van


High School


i had met a kid and we hung out a lot he was not a witness. i one yea i had a half days i at first i thought it was cool after a few weeks i realized you can't do anything no malls, stores, or fast food

so that semester i volunteered to work in the school cafeteria, love it and i worked there intell i graduated i was offered a job but i turned it down, i think back how foolish i was, one agent the bible

is right foolishness is tide up in the youth earlier that year in Feb i was baptized despite the fack i was slow at getting the answers and not understanding some of Q.


When I graduated, I had a third-grade education, I feel that if it were not for the help of Larry Walker and the Theocratic Ministry School, RSP school I would not have graduated, or my grade level would have been lower. I graduated in the summer of 92 


my uncle would come and live with us he has a Low iQ he is like a child and he is poised to didn't know it at the time Lee had to point it out to me but he chose a lot of problems even after he moved out he be came jealous of my time and would later get me fired from a job


Collage  

the collage was designed for people with disabilities 1993 I went to school for electronic and mechanical assembly I love it  

the tech industry was going through some changes it stopped doing direct hiring and out 

outsourced to another company in which I have worked for about a year. And do to slander I was fired i got to work at Weight Tronix fun job and DJ. Gray


 

Due to me being slow at reading and writing not being legible, i never did develop the joy of reading its all was been a chore. I had a tough time finding work, I had to beg to get one job I had.

 

so i thought i would try selling stuff on the internet so i took a college course and made a webpage

i had it set to sell even on eBay and Amazon


But like Ecc9:11 “time and unexpected events happen to us all”


mom was getting sicker and more forgetful so I put my time in taking care of her over the years many have asked I do not go Back to school, 1 I was taking care of Mom 2 I just did not know what to do with my life, i had a few friends give me ideas but because of my poor reading and writing, i was not able to them.

I have learned to be content with what I have and being poor does not bother me. I live well within my means of living. 

 

My working life & After collage 

  my there job was at 7-11 working at night: a car came crashing through the store one night I lived in a bad neighborhood all my friends I was crazy, the truth i love working at night


my forth job was working with a good friend working for SR School as a janitorial but this was where my forgetfulness showed up i would forget to go do the job


Little caser at Kmart and it was the first time I ever heard of food allergies 

some time after I left this job I started running into people who knew what had happened and were very terrified of me. at first didn't think anything of it. in tell I tool mom and she asked me if I thought they were going to retaliate when I asked her who, what, and where, she realized I didn't remember anything and changed the subject and she would do the same every time I would bring it up. i have put some of the fragments of pieces together and talked to some people and Mom told them I had done something extremely bad I had been told that I could scare people really badly, my boss one time said I had gotten mad and had a blank look on my face, looking back at it I could scare people where they would just back off. years later a friend gave a talk in that said you never forget fear I that stuck with me I wonder just how bad I was.



work at Right Aide left due to my uncle being jealousies of my time he has a low IQ all most child-like

he would follow me around throwing a temper tantrum because I was working he all so Talks to himself and the employees became concerned and the boss let go. i think the boss was sad to let me go because he really liked my work.

The Coddingtown Mall was my last Job I worked 8 years. at night and 5 years on the evening shift 

1 yrs day shift, when I work at night many times the boss would ask me to do something some this I would forget. and it and when I worked days the same thing would happen


I even tried streaming video games of cores it didn't work out


in 2012 i got a call for the doctor that I had killed my kidneys by taking ibuprofen for to long

by 2013 i left Codingtown and was On SSI for Dialysis been on it for 12 years now they tell

me that my life expectancy is only 20 years. do I want a transplant no I still don't know what I would like to do with my life. would like to go into Tech but that is now out of the Q. do to age and the slander.


i understand now

why people as why are we hear

what is the meaning of life.

you can't change anything in this system and you can't have everything you would like even the most simple thing I know I'm not going to have a life and accomplish anything in this system. i have accepted that and grown content with my life


No comments:

Post a Comment